We are looking for a Senior or Intermediate .Net SharePoint developer to join our rapidly expanding team focused on our Midori product also client engagements.
If the job description below sounds like you, please drop us a line at email@example.com.
About the Position
- We are looking for someone with at least six months experience in SharePoint development including web part creation, master page development and solution deployment in a C# environment with Visual Studio. We are focused on WSS 3 and MOSS 2007 development but will also consider applicants with previous SharePoint version experience.
- You will join an existing team of developers focused on our flagship Midori product as well as challenging client projects. There is significant opportunity for leadership and growth in this psition as we expand our business in this area.
- 6 months experience developing in WSS 3 or MOSS 2007.
- 1 year .Net experience.
- Knowledge of object oriented development.
- Ability to work with requirements and design documents.
- Ability to work well within a small team.
- Team leadership experience is an asset.
- SharePoint application architecture experience is an asset.
- Negotiable based on your experience.
- Participation in employee bonus program.
- Fully paid benefits package.
- Participation in employee professional development program.
- Relocation allowance (if necessary).
How to Apply
Email your resume (Word or PDF) and link to your online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we're going to go ahead with an interview, we'll let you know within a week.
Posted in Announcements on September 19, 2008blog comments powered by Disqus