We believe in solid and measurable research to achieve change and solve common problems in complex web properties. We’ve helped our clients step out of their silos and through their confusing content to better understand content ownership and use the limited resources they have when managing intranets. We want to help you change your intranet!
Join us for a full-day workshop on Intranet Foundations to help you clean up your organization’s intranet.
November 18, 2014
(Location to be announced soon)
Register for the Intranet Foundations Workshop here.
We’ll help you:
- Understand important content and functionality by audience to help prioritize your work
- Get a handle on governance so you can make decisions effectively
- Build a business case for a better intranet that you can get executive buy-in on
Learn from our experience and leave with practical skills and strategies for your next intranet project. You’ll learn how to create a:
- Content priorities survey: to help determine which audiences need what content and features
- One-page worksheet for intranet governance: to establish who makes decisions in key areas
You’ll fit right in to our discussion and intranet workshop if you are a(n):
- Intranet manager
- IT manager responsible for your organization’s intranet, SharePoint or other collaboration platform
- Internal communication managers
- Intranet content owner
- Department head that wants to learn more about intranet management
Please Note: There are only 25 spaces available, so be sure to get your tickets soon!
You can register now by clicking here.
Have a request for where we should take the workshop? Let us know at email@example.com with subject “intranet foundations workshop potential city”