We’re bringing people together to talk about intranets. What’s working? What challenges are internal teams facing? Our experts will provide personalized advice on how to improve your intranet and work through a series of hands-on activities to help you get started.
At nForm, we believe in solid and measurable research to achieve change and solve common problems in complex web properties. We’ve helped our clients step out of their silos and through their confusing content to better understand content ownership and use the limited resources they have when managing intranets.
We want to help you change your intranet!
Join us to:
- Understand important content and functionality by audience to help prioritize your work
- Get a handle on governance so you can make decisions effectively
- Prioritize business needs so that you can get executive buy-in for your next project
You’ll learn from our experience and leave with practical skills and strategies for your next intranet project. We’ll also teach you how to create a:
- Content priorities survey to help determine which audiences need what content and features
- One-page worksheet for intranet governance to establish who makes decisions in key areas
- Functionality evaluation sheet to prioritize features and functions
You’ll benefit from this intranet workshop if you are a(n):
- Intranet manager
- IT manager responsible for your organization’s intranet, SharePoint or other collaboration platform
- Internal communication managers
- Intranet content owner
- Department head that wants to learn more about intranets
Note: There are only 15 spaces available, so be sure to get your tickets soon!
Your ticket to our afternoon workshop comes with a complimentary ticket to IABC’s Leveraging digital communications to enhance employee engagement. This networking event and panel discussion will be held later that evening so you can continue the conversation about intranets. Learn from a panel of employee communication professionals how they leverage digital communication channels and tools to help drive engagement and culture. No need to get a ticket to the evening portion, we’ve already reserved one for you. If you’d like more information about the networking portion, click here.