nForm is a busy design/consulting firm with clients in Alberta, B.C. and Ontario. We’re looking for a project manager to help keep our projects on track, our budgets under control and our clients happy.
- Manage schedules and workflow for projects
- Work with the project team to define project schedules
- Create plans, status reports, and other project deliverables
- Monitor project budgets throughout the project lifecycle
- Plan and organize events
- Assist with proposals, marketing, social media and other promotional activities
- College or university degree
- Highly organized and able to see the big picture
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong grasp of web technologies
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- 1 – 2 years experience managing projects in an agency, marketing department, consulting firm or similar environment
- Able to work from our downtown Edmonton office
We offer a competitive salary, a fully-paid benefits package, a creative and flexible work environment, and a unique opportunity to work with interesting clients on challenging projects.
How to apply
Send your resume and a cover letter outlining your skills and experience to careers [at] nform.com. Be sure to include links to your blog, online portfolio, twitter and/or tumblr accounts if they’re relevant. No calls, please.