Design means creating the products, systems and processes that make strategy reality.
But we also strive for elegance, efficiency and ease of use (because those things are always good).
We use the toolbox approach, which means we choose the methods that best fit your problems. We prefer an iterative, agile approach, but we’ve worked on many plan-based projects too.
Our design methods include
- We use task flows, use cases, information architecture and interaction diagrams to map out the functional components of a product.
- We use wireframes, site maps and flow diagrams to model the basic product functionality
- We build lo-fidelity interfaces and lightweight prototypes for early evaluation
- We use heuristic evaluation, in-person usability testing and remote testing to ensure the design meets the requirements
- We create patterns to help you maintain and expand your design after our engagement is complete